Sports and Inauguration of the Renovated
Laboratory at MCS Ramnagar.
The Annual Sports for the students of the
Mount Carmel School was held from February
24 to 26, 2022. Fr Jerome Moras OCD, the
Founder of MCS was the Chief Guest and Fr
Stifan Perera OCD was the Guest of Honour.
Fr Jerome Moras unfurled the flag and
received the guard of honour. Mr Ramesh
Hemkar declared the ‘annual sports meet’
open. The well-organised parade was the
centre of attractions.
During the programme, a much-awaited
renovated Laboratory was inaugurated. Fr
Stifan Perera OCD, sponsor of the renovation
works inaugurated Labs. During the programme,
Frs. Jerome Moras and Stifan Pereia were
honoured for their support towards the
growth of the school.
The sports day was concluded with the
prize distribution. The guests included:
1. Mrs Rohini Bonsle – President,
Gram panchayath, Ramnagar
2. Fr Cyprian Fernandes – Parish Priest,
3. Mr Raju Talvar PDO – Ramnagar
4. Mr Prasanth Gurani -RFO Londa
5. Mr Laxman L Poojary, PSI – Ramnagar
6. Mr Nandkumar Desai – Well-wisher and
7. Mr Venkappa Hitchgadkar – Well-wisher,
8. Sr Therese Lina -HM Madelene School,
9. Mr Sanjay Hanbar – Member, Jilla
10. Mr Manjunath Kallimat – RFO, Castlerock
11. Mrs Elizabeth John – Well-wisher,
12. Mr. Nikhil Asukar – Leading Journalists,
Fr Joachim Rodrigues, Correspondent welcomed
the gathering and Fr Anton Souz, the
principal Proposed the vote of thanks. MCS
remains ever grateful to all the sponsors
and well-wishers for their constant support
and encouragement. Mrs Sahista Gujarathi was
the master of the ceremony.